Photomatix for Linux 1.1 Beta 6 for Ubuntu 16.04 / Linux Mint 18
Photomatix for Linux 1.1 Beta 6 for Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
Please report any issues you find while testing the beta to email@example.com with the following details:
- Description of the issue, including the steps to reproduce.
- Distribution and version of Linux you are running
- Beta version (e.g. Beta 1, Beta 2, etc.)
Updates in version 1.1
- New Tone Mapping method called Tone Balancer, which is good for realistic-looking results. It adds with five built-in presets, such as the 'Realistic' preset.
- Thumbnails for custom presets. (see note below)
- Finishing Touch window offering Contrast, Sharpening and Crop.
- The Contrast Optimizer method has a new setting called 'Luminance'.
- EXIF and other metadata are now fully transferred to the final image.
- Support for RAW files from recent camera models, such as the Canon 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II and 800D, Nikon D5600, Sony A99 MK II and Panasonic GH5.
- Made the position of the "Load Photos" window remembered across sections.
The custom preset thumbnails are listed upon clicking on the 'My Presets' button at the bottom right, provided you saved custom presets (or move existing ones) to this directory:
The above directory is automatically created when you save a preset for the first time with Photomatix for Linux 1.1 or when you click on the 'My Presets' button for the first time, but you can also create it manually (if you want to install third-party presets for instance).