Updates in v6.1.3 Beta
- Gpano XMP metadata in the source images are now preserved in the saved final image.
- Updates to the RAW conversion adding support for RAW files from the Fuji X-T30, Sony A6400, Olympus E-M1X and Nikon A1000, Z6 and Z7.
- Bug fixed in Windows version: The Batch Bracketed Photos returned an error when processing RAW files with a lens not recognised if the lens correction option was enabled.
- Bug fixed in Windows version: RAW files from the D500 were not merged correctly.
- Bug fixed in Mac version: When running Photomatix Pro via its Lightroom plugin while the 'Show Finishing Touch window' option in preferences was disabled, the final image stayed open after reimporting to Lightroom, leaving the impression the reimport didn't work. Attempting to close the app then caused a crash.
- Bug fixed in Mac version: The '360º image' box for the Fusion/Natural method on the 'Adjust & Preview' window didn't show as checked when its status was on.