This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual user) and HDRsoft for the Photomatix software ("SOFTWARE"), which includes any associated SOFTWARE components, any associated media, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, downloading or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this End-User License Agreement, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
This End-User License Agreement is for the executable code of the SOFTWARE available as download from the HDRsoft.com website. This End-User License Agreement is not for license keys that register the SOFTWARE.
1. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
2. Grant of licence. HDRsoft grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the executable code of the SOFTWARE on your computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected.
3. Restrictions. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
4. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, HDRsoft may terminate this End-User License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement.
5. Copyright. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by HDRsoft. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This End-User License Agreement grants you no rights to use such content.
6. No warranties. HDRsoft expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. the entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
7. Limitation of liability. In no event shall HDRsoft or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental, or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance, or use of the SOFTWARE, even if HDRsoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, HDRsoft's liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort, or any other theory of liability will not exceed the greater of eur 1.00 or license fee paid by you.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact HDRsoft for any reason, please see contact information on HDRsoft Support page