The upcoming version 6.3 of Photomatix Pro is now in beta release.
You are welcome to help us test the new version by downloading its latest beta from the links below.
Please report any issue you find with the beta to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your OS version
- Beta version
- Description of the issue, including the steps to reproduce
New in version 6.3
- Photomatix Pro now has native support for the new M1 Mac systems, resulting in a significant increase in performance.
Mac and Windows
- Support for newer cameras, including Canon EOS R5 and R6, and FujiFilm X-S10
- Updated lens correction support
- Fixed bug causing no thumbnail to be displayed for Raw images from some cameras.