3-Nov-12 - Updated in v2.2
- Addition of 20 built-in presets.
- Simplified size options on Preview dialog: Size ratio mechanism replaced by magnifier icons for zooming in or out at 20% increments.
- Filtering of preset thumbnails by category.
- Changes in the Details Enhancer algorithm aimed at addressing the issue of difference between the preview and final image that may occur in some cases.
14-Jul-12 - Updated in v2.1.1
- Bug fixed: Trailing blank characters copied with the license key made the registration fail.
14-Nov-11 - Updated in v2.1
- List of thumbnails of built-in presets.
- Addition of scrollbars to the settings panel when all settings don't fit on the screen.
- Change in presentation of Details Enhancer settings as in version 4.1 of Photomatix Pro.
- Custom presets created with Photomatix Pro are now available in the plug-in.
- Addition of a number of built-in presets.
- Bug fixed: Images in 8 or 16 bits/channel mode processed with Tone Compressor were too bright
- Bug fixed: Preview histogram was incorrect for images in 32 bits/channel mode.
15-Feb-10 - Updated in v2.0
- Added Tone Compressor tone mapping method.
- Multi-threading support: complete multi-threading for Tone Compressor method and partial for Details Enhancer method.
- Added support for tone mapping larger files than was previously possible
- Details Enhancer's Light Smoothing setting (renamed "Smoothing" in v1.1) has now two modes. The new mode is in the form of a slider and produces a slightly different effect. The behavior of previous versions corresponds to the "Light" mode which is in the form of five buttons named "Min", "Low", "Mid", "High" and "Max".
- Details Enhancer's Highlights Smoothness setting (i.e. the setting that avoids grey highlights and preserves "clean" skies) has been significantly improved.
- Added built-in presets for Details Enhancer. Presets are "Natural", "Smooth Skies", "Painterly" and "Grunge", and are accessible from the Presets combo-box.
- Added buttons for 'Undo' and 'Redo' of the last settings done
- Bug fixed: Tone mapping a large file sometimes causes Photoshop to crash when there is insufficient memory to perform the operation
Updated in version 1.2
- Added six new settings: Gamma, Color Temperature, Saturation Highlights, Saturation Shadows, Highlights Smoothing, Shadows Smoothing and Shadows Clipping.
- Bug fixed: scripting should now be correctly supported.
- Bug fixed: actions calling the Tone Mapping plug-in should now play with the correct settings.
- Bug fixed: trying the plug-in on the new layer of an HDR image should not crash Photoshop anymore.
Updated in version 1.1
- Added setting "Micro-smoothing". This setting smoothes out local details enhancements, which has for effect of reducing noise in the sky for instance and tends to give a "cleaner" look to the tone mapped image.
- Made the settings sticky.
- Renamed setting "Smoothing" into "Light Smoothing" and "Microcontrast" into "Micro-contrast", and changed the controls of both settings from pull-down menus to sliders. A value of "High" for Light Smoothing is now the equivalent of +1.
- Extended the range of setting "Light Smoothing": it can now take a value of +2 (equivalent of "Very High") as maximum instead of +1 (equivalent of "High").
- Fixed bug that produced almost black output, or white corners with some images.