Photomatix Essentials 4.0 for Win 64-bit
(Windows 10 / 8 / 7 - 64-bit ) requires 64-bit OS
Photomatix Essentials 4.0 for Win 32-bit (Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP - 32-bit)
Photomatix Essentials 4.0 for Mac (Mac OS X v10.6 through v10.11)
If you prefer to install manually or in case the automatic installation wouldn't work, you can directly download the
Photomatix Essentials 4 for Mac app.
Photomatix Essentials is also available as a Plugin for Photoshop. The Plugin is primarily intended for Photoshop Elements, but it works in Photoshop CS/CC too.
If you haven't taken bracketed photos yet, you are welcome to download these samples:
For tips and other useful information, see the Photomatix FAQ.
The User Manual is included in Photomatix Essentials, but you can also access it online here:
User Manual Photomatix Essentials for Windows
New in version 4
- New Tone Mapping method designed to give realistic looking results while preserving details in highlight and shadow. It is called Contrast Optimizer and adds the 'Balanced' and 'Vibrant' Presets.
- Finishing Touch step to add Contrast or Sharpening before saving.
- Back button to return to the Adjust & Preview step and apply other settings.
- Preview checkbox in the Adjust & Preview step to toggle between the original and the image with settings applied.
- Option in Preferences to refresh the Preview continuously as slider moves (not available in Win 32-bit version).
Update Log Photomatix Essentials for Windows
Update Log Photomatix Essentials for Mac OS X
Older Photomatix Essentials versions