Update Log Photomatix Essentials for Mac
21-Nov-13 - Updated in v3.2.3
- Significant improvements to alignment of hand-held images.
- Updated Raw conversion to add support for RAW files from recent camera models such as the Canon 70D and Fuji X100, X100s and X2.
8-Jan-13 - Updated in v3.2.2
- Updated Raw conversion to add support for recent camera models such as the Canon 6D, G15, S110, Sony A99, and Nikon D600 among others.
6-Sep-12 - Updated in v3.2.1
- Updated Raw conversion to add support for recent camera models such as the Canon 650D / T4i.
- Change in behavior: Closing the main window now also closes the application.
- Bug fixed: Closing the step 2 window very quickly after it shows could result in a crash.
28-May-12 - Updated in v3.2
- Addition of 20 built-in presets.
- Radio buttons on the top left frame of the "Step 2" window are now for accessing main presets instead of processing methods, and pop-up menu below the radio buttons is for custom presets.
- Two additional buttons ('Natural' and 'Natural+') for Lighting Adjustments setting in Lighting Effects mode.
- Detection of ghosts set to a higher strength.
- Changes in the Details Enhancer algorithm aimed at addressing the issue of difference between the preview and final image that may occur in some cases.
- Support for Raw files from the Canon S100, 5D Mark III and G1 X, Nikon D4 and D800, Panasonic GX1, Fuji X10 and Sony NEX-7.
22-Nov-11 - Updated in v3.1.2
- Updated Raw conversion function, adding among others support of Raw files from Olympus E-PL3, Nikon P7100, and Sony A77 and A65.
2-Oct-11 - Updated in v3.1
- Ability to load and save presets.
- Addition of more preset thumbnails.
22-Aug-11 - Updated in v3.0
- Product name changed from Photomatix Light to Photomatix Essentials.
- Option to automatically remove ghosts.
- Ability to increase the size of the preview on step 2 and to resize the window.
- Addition of Sharpness setting to Fusion method (replaces Shadows setting).
- Made double-clicking on sliders reset to default value for the setting.
- Bug fixed: Closing the video window did not make the video stop playing.
- Bug fixed: Pressing cmd+W did not close the window.
9-Feb-11 - Updated in v2.0
- List of preset thumbnails shows next to the preview of step 2.
- Option to process source photos with high quality noise reduction before tone mapping.
- Addition of Tone Compressor tone mapping method.
- Ability to adjust alignment and noise reduction options on Preferences panel.
- Added support for new camera models.
- Bug fixed: JPEG photos in portrait mode straight out of the camera could sometimes load in landscape mode.
- Bug fixed: License information of customers who purchased a license of Photomatix Pro or Pro Plus Bundle after version 4.0 was not recognized
14-Feb-10 - Updated in v1.0.1
- Bug fixed: Though Photomatix Light is free for registered users of Photomatix Pro, license information of customers of Photomatix Pro Plus Bundle was not recognized
15-Dec-09 - Photomatix Light 1.0