Update Log Photomatix Essentials for Windows
21-Nov-13 - Updated in v3.2.4
- Significant improvements to alignment of hand-held images.
- Updated Raw conversion to add support for RAW files from recent camera models such as the Canon 70D and Fuji X100, X100s and X2..
15-Jun-13 - Updated in v3.2.3
Updated Raw conversion to add support for Raw files from the Nikon D7100, Panasonic GH3 and Sony NEX-5R.
8-Jan-13 - Updated in v3.2.2
Updated Raw conversion to add support for recent camera models such as the Canon 6D, G15, S110, Sony A99, and Nikon D600 among others.
- Bug fixed: Lens information was not transferred when source images were Raw files, or when resulting image was saved as TIFF.
- Bug fixed: Color management was not working with monitor profiles created with version 4 of ICC specifications.
6-Sep-12 - Updated in v3.2.1
Updated Raw conversion to add support for recent camera models such as the Canon 650D / T4i.
- Bug fixed: When loading PSD files, the Preview displayed with the wrong colors, inverting the red and blue channels.
- Bug fixed: When processing a single photo with the alignment set in Preferences to "Yes" with the "by correcting shifts" method, clicking on the "Next" button resulted in a crash.
- Bug fixed: When processing RAW files, no color profile was associated to the image.
7-Jul-12 - Updated in v3.2
- Addition of 20 built-in presets.
- Radio buttons on the top left frame of the "Step 2" window are now for accessing main presets instead of processing methods, and pop-up menu below the radio buttons is for custom presets.
- Two additional buttons ('Natural' and 'Natural+') for Lighting Adjustments setting in Lighting Effects mode.
- Detection of ghosts set to a higher strength.
- Changes in the Details Enhancer algorithm aimed at addressing the issue of difference between the preview and final image that may occur in some cases.
- Support for Raw files from the Canon S100, 5D Mark III and G1 X, Nikon D4 and D800, Panasonic GX1, Fuji X10 and Sony NEX-7.
- Added support for DNG files created with the Embed Fast Load Data option.
- Bug fixed: Temperature slider was working backwards.
- Bug fixed: Canon Raws shot in SRAW/MRAW mode were not converted properly.
22-Nov-11 - Updated in v3.1.1
Updated Raw conversion function, adding among others support of Raw files from Olympus E-PL3, Nikon P7100, and Sony A77 and A65.
5-Nov-11 - Updated in v3.1
Ability to load and save presets.
- Addition of more preset thumbnails.
- Bug fixed: sliders were not accurate.
22-Aug-11 - Updated in v3.0
- Product name changed from Photomatix Light to Photomatix Essentials.
- Option to automatically remove ghosts.
- Ability to increase the size of the preview on step 2 and to resize the window.
- Addition of Sharpness setting to Fusion method (replaces Shadows setting).
- Made double-clicking on sliders reset to default value for the setting.
18-Mar-11 - Updated in v2.0.2
Bug fixed: When Photomatix Light was closed while in minimized state, the main window disappeared the next time the program was launched.
5-Mar-11 - Updated in v2.0.1
Bug fixed: 64-bit edition could return an exception after clicking on the "Process" button.
- Bug fixed: RAW files missing an embedded thumbnail (e.g. RAW files from the Sony A-450) failed to load.
- Bug fixed: In some cases, prompt to register was still showing at startup even though program had already been registered.
9-Feb-11 - Updated in v2.0
- List of preset thumbnails shows next to the preview of step 2.
- Option to process source photos with high quality noise reduction before tone mapping.
- Addition of Tone Compressor tone mapping method.
- Ability to adjust alignment and noise reduction options on Preferences panel.
- Added support for new camera models.
- Bug fixed: On 32-bit OS, Photomatix Light could sometimes crash for no reason when loading photos on step 1.
- Bug fixed: When two or more source photos had the same exposure information, or when the exposure information was missing in Exif data, tone mapped output was not correct.
- Bug fixed: JPEG photos in portrait mode straight out of the camera could sometimes load in landscape mode.
- Bug fixed: License information of customers who purchased a license of Photomatix Pro or Pro Plus Bundle after version 4.0 was not recognized
14-Feb-10 - Updated in v1.0.1
Added 64-bit support
- Bug fixed: Installer would not detect and install the required version of the .NET Framework
- Bug fixed: last used directory was not remembered when using browse button
- Bug fixed: "Custom" preset was not always selected when it should have
- New design for sliders
- Added visual state when a radio-button is selected while disabled
- Refined error message shown when an error occurs during processing
15-Dec-09 - Photomatix Light 1.0